Monday, April 14, 2008

Celebrate National Library Week at the Blake Library and listen to Radio Interview on 88.9FM

I've been so busy finishing up some old design projects (and starting some new ones!) that I forgot to tell ALL my friends about the Celebration of National Library Week at the Martin County Blake Library. I will be conducting a lecture on Saturday, April 19 at 11:00 a.m. for both elementary age children and adults, I'll be also signing my latest illustrated book Cheech The School Bus Driver, written by the famous actor and comedian, Cheech Marin.

Oh, I'm also going to be promoting the second book of the Cheech original series called Captain Cheech, coming out this summer!

For more information visit: http://www.library.martin.fl.us/
This event is completely FREE...so, If you are in the area, stop by and say "Groooovanova!"

I've got a SUPER busy week ahead... Let me take a deep breath!

P.S. I'm also going to be visiting Willi Miller and her Radio Show called Arts Spotlight on 88.9FM this Tuesday, April 15(Tax day!) around 1 p.m. for a nice, casual conversation about my recent book projects and much more! Listen to the show online at
http://www.wqcs.org/

No comments: